Agricultural equipment refers to machinery, tools, and vehicles specifically designed and used in agricultural activities. These equipment are utilized to enhance and automate various farming tasks, thereby increasing efficiency, productivity, and reducing manual labor.
Agricultural equipment can range from small handheld tools to large, complex machines. Some common types of agricultural equipment include:
- Tractors: These are versatile vehicles used for various tasks such as plowing, tilling, planting, harvesting, and hauling. Tractors come in different sizes and power capacities, depending on the farming requirements.
- Harvesters: Harvesters are machines designed to efficiently harvest crops such as grains, fruits, and vegetables. They can perform tasks like cutting, threshing, and cleaning the harvested produce.
- Planters and Seeders: These machines are used for planting seeds in the soil. They ensure precise seed placement, appropriate seed spacing, and efficient use of seeds.
- Irrigation Equipment: Irrigation is crucial for providing water to crops. Agricultural equipment like sprinklers, drip irrigation systems, and pumps help in efficiently delivering water to the fields.
- Tillage Equipment: Tillage equipment is used for preparing the soil for planting. Plows, cultivators, and harrows are examples of tillage equipment that help in breaking up the soil, removing weeds, and creating a suitable seedbed.
- Sprayers: Sprayers are used to apply fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides to protect crops from pests, diseases, and weeds. They ensure even distribution of chemicals for maximum effectiveness.
- Hay and Forage Equipment: This category includes equipment used for cutting, drying, and baling hay or forage crops such as alfalfa, grass, or corn silage. Examples include mowers, tedders, rakes, and balers.
- Livestock Equipment: Livestock farming often requires specialized equipment such as feeding systems, milking machines, poultry equipment, and handling facilities for cattle, pigs, poultry, and other animals.
- Grain Handling and Storage Equipment: After harvesting, grain crops need to be stored properly. Equipment such as grain bins, conveyors, elevators, and dryers facilitate the handling, transportation, and storage of grains.
- Agricultural Robots and Drones: Recent advancements in technology have led to the development of robotic and drone systems for agricultural purposes. These autonomous or remotely operated machines can perform tasks like planting, monitoring crop health, and applying pesticides with precision.
Efficient and appropriate use of agricultural equipment can significantly contribute to improving farm operations, reducing labor requirements, increasing yields, and promoting sustainable farming practices.
Green Machine 9500
THERM-O-TYPE produces the 9500 Green Machine specifically for these printers. Offering the same level of quality, and all the energy saving enhancements of larger Green Machine models, this model is only 360cms long and offers excellent productivity, using a patented 9,500-watt heater.
The Green Machine 9500 can be easily moved from press to press. The patented heater design features insulated heater doors to reduce heat loss, very fast heat up time and a bottom heater to reduce paper-curling problems. Patented, two-sided thermography pins are standard equipment, allowing fold over business cards, invitations and other items to be raised on both sides with
The Green Machine 9500 is also a favorite with customers operating digital duplicators, improving the appearance and profitability of many jobs. Using the Green Machine 9500 as an in-line drier for jobs produced on digital duplicators, which do not require thermograph, eliminates offsetting problems.
Green Machine 13,000
Since 1994, the efficiency of the Green Machine 13000 has been proven in hundreds of installations around the world. Performance improvements, power consumption, and heat loss reduction have been so good, in fact, that the only thing that has worked against the Green Machine 13000 is the belief in the old adage that If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is
The Green Machine 13000 is also the only thermography machine available, which has met the applicable Underwriters Laboratories, Standards for Safety and received UL Listing. The importance of UL Listing cannot be overstated in business today. Required by many state, county and city governments, UL Listing assures customers that each machine has been tested and inspected to meet internationally recognized safety standards.
The Green Machine 13000 uses a patented heater with a total output of 13,000 watts. This high watt density is divided between heavily insulated top and bottom heaters.